Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just Awesome.

Wanna know what's awesome?
Getting a reminder that your Youtube account is going to be permanently disabled...
If you continue uploading copyrighted content...
And 2 weeks later, it got disabled.
Damn Youtube...at least give me a chance to redeem my favourites,
I saved tons of videos in my favourites and now...they're gone.
Shoot You Youtube.

Lost my prom date, but in the end something better opened up...at least.
Some of you won't understand that but nvm, it's jus another happy ending.
At least now, I'm free.

Oh Yeah...one more thing, I made this up a few days ago...
"Don't continue doing something if you don't think it'll turn out the way you want it to."
It's supposed to be some kind of smart-alex phrase, yet meaningful.
It goes up to a friend...think about it(the phrase).

The closer you get, the more it destroys...is something I've witnessed my whole life.
Maybe only mine.
But I hate it when it happens.
Then again "Everything happens for a reason'
I guess that's the ultimate phrase that matters.
Because it can be seen as an excuse to relieve yourself from a failure and push you to go harder.

Which is what it's suppose to mean...right?
If you've got a different definition or what...just tell me...

Anyway...anyone wanna be my prom date?:)